National Account Manager - Top Crop Manager
Annex Business Media is Canada’s largest and fastest growing B2B media company. We have the momentum, team and drive to build the next best everything in business communications, in any medium, on any platform.
We’re seeking a passionate National Account Manager for our leading agricultural brand – Top Crop Manager. Our constantly evolving products include print, website display, mobile, email marketing, events, webinars, social media, research, video, direct mail, list rental, sponsorship, and whatever you think of next week. If you can sell it, our talented cast of programmers, designers and content experts can build it.
- You will own central responsibility for one of our top brands – Top Crop Manager. It’s your business – tell us what you need, then drive it.
- You’ll maintain and expand business from our stable of existing key advertisers, and continually prospect new business.
- Working with digital, design, editorial, audience and event teams, you’ll create industry-leading projects and new products to fit client and reader needs.
- You’ll lead the charge with our other agricultural and related brands in multi-market and multi-media projects.
- Established and respected media brands that reach a desired community via an array of platforms.
- Detailed and established client and prospect lists.
- Access to industry best practices from our 45+ agriculture and B2B brands, leading edge digital department, industry benchmarking, marketing templates, and state-of-the-art audience database technology.
- Career development that includes monthly sales training, annual Sales Days, conference attendance, and our own Annex best practices and benchmarking.
- Flexible working conditions in a results-driven environment.
- Complete compensation package that includes competitive salary and commission, profit sharing, full benefits, pension, training, social functions, and an entrepreneurial culture.
- Casual, modern and fun office environment.
- You love to listen to a client’s needs and desires, and then work with a talented team to propose and implement solutions.
- You’re comfortable with the big idea, and the big ask.
- You have a post-secondary degree in a related field, or you’re so good you can convince us why that doesn’t matter.
- You have three to five years of sales experience.
- Working knowledge of the ag sector would be a significant asset. So would a proven track record of teamwork and collaboration.
- You’re a digital native who can explain to us where we need to go, why we need to be there, and who’ll pay for the ride.
- Proven record of implementing new ideas and managing change.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resumé, and one paragraph describing your best-ever project to Michelle Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org. And we take deadlines seriously. This one is January 8, 2016.
Media Account Manager
Interested in the fast-paced worlds of print/digital media, social media, video and events? Interested in an exciting sales career at one of Canada’s largest media companies?
Well, if you answered yes to both of these questions, then you are an ideal candidate to join the team at Canadian Security, one of 55+ B2B magazines owned by Annex Business Media.
Annex is currently seeking a motivated, solutions-oriented sales professional to continue to grow this highly successful market. We are looking for someone who can present creative, multi-platform advertising opportunities to drive client success — someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a high-performance and extremely agile workplace culture.
You Have: A post-secondary education, combined with a minimum of three years of sales experience. You work seamlessly with clients and/or agencies to develop high impact, integrated marketing strategies and operate with a high degree of professionalism and integrity. You are positive, well organized and driven to succeed.
We Offer: As part of our professional sales team, you will enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from a Canadian success story and media innovator like Annex.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé, indicating why you would be the best candidate for the job, to Michelle Snyder, email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is December 16, 2015
The privacy of our users is important to us. We request personal information from time to time in order to allow you to participate in various annexweb.com offerings. We are committed to letting you know how we use your Personal Information.
Unless you specifically authorize us to do otherwise, we will insure the privacy of the Personal Information that you provide us. This information will be protected and not disclosed to any third parties.
We will keep your Personal Information in secure data storage in order to safeguard it from unauthorized access, it will be kept for as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the identified purposes or as required by law.
The Information Gathered
We want to ensure that you receive from us, specific information that is relevant to your needs and interests.
We may use a browser feature called a “cookie” to store some Personal Information. This Personal Information identifies your browser to us when you visit our site. Unless you tell us, we will not know who you are until you choose to log in. If you decide not to accept cookies you may not be able to use some of the features on the annexweb.com Web site.
If we, or one of our partners hosts a contest or a promotion, it will be your option to enter and your option to provide personal information.
We analyze traffic on the annexweb.com in order to determine which features and services people use in order to improve our web site.
We prepare aggregated user statistics or information summaries in order to describe our services to third parties such as prospective business partners and advertisers and for other lawful purposes. However, our partners will never have direct access to your Personal Information.
We may also use information you have given us to present Web page advertisements or promotions that we hope will be of particular interest to you.
We will not disclose personal information about you to any third party without first getting your consent to do so. The only exception will be when we are legally obliged to do so (such as by court order or search warrant), in an emergency situation or for security reasons.
Because we do not control any of the means of transmission of your personal data we cannot guarantee that information that you disclose will be kept private. Though we have employed such security features as described above to protect your privacy, we cannot take any responsibility for your use of the Internet to send confidential information.